Contact lenses by Proclear are intended for individuals who want to wear contact lenses that provide a sensation of prolonged comfort. Contacts by Proclear are the only contact lenses cleared by U.S. FDA for the claim “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear”. Proclear is a brand owned by CooperVision, one of the main manufacturers of contacts within the world market of contact lenses and optical products.
Contacts by Proclear are manufactured according to the PC Technology, utilizing Phosphorylcholine. This material naturally attracts water and maintains contacts fresh and clean during the whole period of use. Contacts by Proclear are also made with a special material that imitates human cells and maintains the eyes hydrated for a 12-hour long period. Hydration is one of the main parameters that contacts should provide users with in order to ensure a sensation of prolonged comfort.
For whom are Proclear lenses?
Contacts by Proclear are intended for individuals that suffer from allergies or the dry eye syndrome. Contacts by Proclear have a superior aspheric optic design especially adjusted for each power. This design provides users with clear and keen vision from near, afar and the middle distance.
Proclear offers contacts with different replacement schedules. Therefore, anyone can find the best contacts by Proclear according to her/his own vision defects and lifestyle. The majority of contacts by Proclear are monthly contact lenses. These contacts need a daily care to be cleaned and disinfected and avoid any risks of infection.
Types of Proclear lenses:
- Proclear 1 Day (spherical lenses)
- Proclear 1 Day Multifocal (multifocal lenses)
- Proclear EP (spherical lenses)
- Proclear Multifocal (multifocal lenses)
- Proclear Multifocal Toric (multifocal toric lenses)
- Proclear Sphere (spherical lenses)
- Proclear Sphere RX (spherical lenses)
- Proclear Sphere Vial (spherical lenses)
- Proclear Tailor-Made Toric (toric lenses)
- Proclear Toric (toric lenses)
- Proclear Toric XR (toric lenses)